I want to place an ad for driver in Pune edition of Punya Nagari in Marathi. Can I place it online and if yes how do I make my payment for it.

Answer:

Based on the nature of your advertisement, you need to publish a Recruitment advertisement in the newspaper of your choice. You can review the rates for your ad in the preferred newspaper on the Punya Nagari Recruitment Ad Rates page. From here you can choose the preferred edition as Pune and proceed to compose your advertisement with the help of sample adverts.

You can place the ad through our website in Punya Nagari and know how to book an ad through our website with our Online Ad Booking Tutorial. You can compose your ad in Marathi with the help of our language reader tool or by opting for the Complimentary ‘Language translation Service’. Once you have composed your advertisement, you must confirm the ad release dates and then clear the payment for the same through our online or offline payment mediums, which include the following options:

Online Methods:

• Credit/Debit Cards
  • Net Banking
  • NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)

Offline Methods:

• Cash Deposit
  • Cash Transfer
  • Cash Collection
  • Demand Draft
  • Cheque Deposits

Before booking your ad through us, please ensure that you have confirmed the booking at least 2-3 days in advance for a timely release of the same.

Recruitment Ad for Punya Nagari Pune
Rs.70 /3 lines Book Now

Punya Nagari [All Edition] Rs. 940 Rs.900/3 Lines (5% Off)
Locations - Ahmednagar, Aurangabad, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Satara, Solapur
Related to: Punya Nagari, Recruitment, How to Book, Payment Options Post date: 26/07/2014 - 06:35PM